This week really went like a flash. I got some good progress done, and this amount should continue every week.
Anyhoo, another 2 h-scenes done, nothing major this week. Idioms can go to hell, though.
Here’s the update:
Week: 146,9 kB/710 kB (20,7%)
See you next week!
Another Saturday, another week of translation done. This week I got through some major chunk of text, and I’d like to keep this pace going. So for now I’ll try to translate 50 kB of text every week. That amounts towards 2-3 months till completion of the translation. Hope I can achieve it.
To next thing to another, I got through two H-scenes this week, and was it embarrassing to tl. It was fun in its own way, yes, but all in all I like translating more ‘normal’ text if I’d say so myself.
But anyway, here’s the update of the week.
Week 2: 83,0 kB/710 kB (11,7%)
Anyways, hope to see you next week. Hope you look forward to it!
So here it is, the first update of the Bishoujo Mangekyou TL Project.
First of all thank you all for the great support. I’ll make sure to bring this project to the end.
Anyways, this update is posted on a Friday instead of the originally planned Saturday, because I will be gone for the entirety of the weekend, so I have to post earlier if I want to give you guys a status update.
This week’s progress is on the smaller side, as this project was announced on Tuesday, so I got about 3 days to translate this week. Don’t worry though, as the following updates should be larger if everything goes accordingly.
Without further ado, here’s the update
Week 1: 21,9kB/710kB (3,1%)
Bishoujo Mangekyou has about 710 kB of text, so if all goes well we should be at 100% in about 24 weeks, which is approximately 6 months. But do note that this number may wary, for better or worse.
That’s all for this week.
See you next week!
You can contact me through multitude of ways, like Skype, email and Twitter.
Our Discord server – https://discord.gg/hmgnfvu
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Arcadeotic
Skype – arcadeotic
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org