Update #2

Another Saturday, another week of translation done. This week I got through some major chunk of text, and I’d like to keep this pace going. So for now I’ll try to translate 50 kB of text every week. That amounts towards 2-3 months till completion of the translation. Hope I can achieve it.

To next thing to another, I got through two H-scenes this week, and was it embarrassing to tl. It was fun in its own way, yes, but all in all I like translating more ‘normal’ text if I’d say so myself.

But anyway, here’s the update of the week.

————————————————————–

Week 2: 83,0 kB/710 kB (11,7%)

————————————————————–

Anyways, hope to see you next week. Hope you look forward to it!

-Arcadeotic

Advertisements