Update #7

Well, this week I didn’t get much of translating done, but I have mostly mapped out the rest of the things I need to do others than the translations.

I also did about 17% of checking with the Japanese script.

Nothing else to say about this week, the next week will look about the same as this week.



Week 3: 242,6 kB/710 kB (34,2%)


‘Till next week,



Update #6

Update time, one again.

Nothing happened this week worth mentioning. I was busy once again, and got some progress done.

6th or 7th H-scene done, I honestly don’t even remember at this point. At least some development is happening in the story.



Week 6: 235,5 kB/710 kB (33,2%)


Hey, look at that, we’re 1/3rd of the way there.

Until next time, farewell


Bishoujo Mangekyou TL Project

Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- Translation Project



Title: Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shouojo | 美少女万華鏡 ―呪われし伝説の少女―

Developer: ωstar (Omega Star)

Official Site: http://www.omega-star.jp/

VNDB Link: https://vndb.org/v8038

Translation Blog: https://euphemictranslation.wordpress.com/


Note: This is originally from the Finnish translating, however, as I go through translating the title, I will look through the script in Japanese as well)




Onogami Shigehiko, a teacher at an all-girls school, is a man of love – of love towards beautiful young girls – and to this day he has managed to keep this hidden from those around by playing as Mr. Serious.

From the fear of losing his beloved career as a teacher, he has had to abstain from crossing the line with any of his students until now.

…Indeed, until now, until he met Kagarino Kirie, a mysterious girl of stunning beauty – it is this meeting that finally derails him into crossing that line, a line that was better left not crossed.





Well, this was a little earlier than hoped, but either way, here it is.

Anyways, this project started about 5 weeks ago, when I thought about breaking into the translation scene. This has been a passion project for the whole time, doing this by myself.

Honestly, this is a good title in terms of nukige, and I’ve enjoyed it and the rest of the series immensely.

I’ve been doing updates in my wordpress weekly, and so have I in my Fuwa Blog. Either way, this has just been a regular passion project, which I’ve been doing in silence, but I thought that now would be a good place to bring it to light, fully.

That’s basically it, all things considered. Origin here.




Translator [1/1]

  • Arcadeotic

I can manage translating by myself just fine, and this project is rather small in the end, so I won’t need another translator for this project.

Editor [1 or 2]


Editors, well put the text to the game if the script files won’t behave correctly, which they might, or might not. Not needed as of now, but you can still be applied.

JPN to EN TLC [1 or 2]


Even if this is a Finnish to English translation (mostly), I won’t be needing a Finnish to English TLC, as I am a native and a fluent English speaker.

On the other hand JPN to EN TLC is always needed. They will check if my translation is adequate enough.

QC [1 or 2]


QC (Quality Control) is someone , who will check the work and preform a lighter editing before it goes to proofreading, checking grammar, cleaning up after the editors, rephrasing and whatnot.

Proofreading [1 or 2]


Proofreader is someone who checks the final product before it get’s released, a finalization of sorts. They check if it plays well.


As you’ve probably noticed by now, this game isn’t that long, so I won’t need much of a team.


You can apply by:

  • Contact me on my contacts here
  • Comment on this blog
  • Or mail me at euphemictl@gmail.com



Update #5

This week was quite packed for me

Balancing between schoolwork, travels and translating proved to be difficult. Oh well, another 30kB of text done.

Hopefully I get more progress done next week, but in the end, I can only hope

Nothing else much to say here, so here’s the update for this week:


Week 5: 204,5 kB/710 kB (28,8%)


Till next week!




Update #4

Well, this week went rather differently, so to speak.

I basically didn’t have any sort of motivation to translate this week, at all. But I however got about 30 kB of text done in the Saturady morning. That’s something at least.

So, as I stated, this week’s update will be on the smaller side.

I’ll try to keep the 50 kB per week thing going, nontheless.


Week 4: 171,8 kB/710 kB (24,2%)


Farewell, till next Saturday!