Another update, this time, one day early because I might not be around to make the update tomorrow.
Anyhoo, I’m pretty hyped to finally having gotten the 5th script file done. The final three script files are the last stretch in this project. 6th and 7th script files are really small, like little under one-third of the 5th one, but the final script file is quite a lot larger, second largest in the game.
Progress thus far:
Week 15: 5/8 script files finished
By a rough estimate, the overall progress of the translation is now about 70%, so yay for that.
See ya next week, everyone!
This week the progress is pretty small, but to compensate, My team and I have been doing some things behind the scenes.
Anyways, not much to say, progress here:
Week 14: 4/8 script files finished, 5th one 78% done
See ya next time
After some time, I have a rather nice team picked up if I say so myself.
This, of course, means the end of recruitment and now it’s just about getting this project finished and out there.
See ya soon.
So, sorry for this horribly out-of-date update, I have been dealing with my own problems as of late.
Now firstly, I’d like to thank Rillania for covering my prologue path on Lewdgamer. Huge thanks for the coverage, appreciate it greatly.
Onto other things. Firstly, I will now finally compile my team together this week. If you still want to be a part of this project, message me this week and you have a shot at it.
Secondly, I was talking about a revamp of progress. What does this mean exactly? Well, I’ve been using the maximum kilobytes the script folder holds, but after inserting the prologue scripts back into the game, I’ve noticed that this is is horribly inaccurate, so I’ll be doing a revamp of the system I use. This won’t mean that any progress is discarded, it’ll only be altered in a different system, so fear not.
The system that I’ll be using is the completion of the script files. A rather simple one, but still more accurate than before. Also do note that the first script files are the biggest, so keep that in mind. I won’t be able to give out an exact progress percentage, but this most likely will be for the best.
Progress thus far:
Progress: 4 script files/8 script files completed | 5th one 69% done
See ya next week
Well, after 2 days or about 11 hours of intensive fiddling, I finally got the prologue patch completed.
Huge thanks to the original Finnish translator for the tools to pack this up.
Anyways, this patch covers the short prologue of Bishoujo Mangekyou, and it translates all the menus in the game. Picture editing is done by me, and I will make them a little nicer to look at in the final release unless someone else wants to take on that objective for me.
I purely made this patch for showing some proof for my project and for something for my followers to chew on. Meanwhile, I’ll be continuing my translation. Also do note that the quality of this patch does not reflect the overall level of the full translation.
On another subject, I’ll be gone for the whole weekend and will not be able to make an update then. The next update will be up either late Sunday or at some point on Monday.
Edit: I updated the link as a fix one line, which I typo’d to only have one word instead of a sentence (I wrote it like this: “Don’t see through me on our first meeting, thank you very
“much…”, instead of: “Don’t see through me on our first meeting, thank you very“
“much…”. These formatting typos can be such a pain).
Edit 2: I updated the link because I noticed some things untranslated, so I fixed them in this version and added some new features. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
This is a page for all the projects and their patches.
Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo-
Partial Patch: https://mega.nz/#!C8FDiagC!xeW7-MPcjsZWm5ebycEnEXJ66y-Ld7H6ojTa0yYF4b0
- Download the patch from the link above and open the .zip file.
- Drag & drop the new .exe into -呪われし伝説の少女-1, and data8.pack into -呪われし伝説の少女-1/GameData.
- Launch the game through the new .exe file and have fun.
- Ability to extract games with no possible way of extracting beforehand, although might not be needed
- Coding knowledge in Python, Java, etc. to make patchers and file compilers in order to release patches
- Japanese proficiency
- English proficiency to a lesser degree
(For future projects)
- English proficiency, but can be lower than with editors
- Rather fast working speed
(For future projects)
(A person who runs down the patch and performs the final check before the patch airs)
- 100% conviction to the present project
All you need to do to apply is to either comment down below, contact me directly, or go to our Discord server.
You can find the contact info from Contact Us