Update #23: 100% translated

It’s finally done.

I finally managed to 100% translated Bishoujo Mangekyou in its entirety. Actually it happened quite early, 20th, if I recall correctly. It took me 5 months and 7 days to translate the whole scrip according to my calculations.

It’s ben awfully rewarding and I appreciate you all sticking with me along this project, my team and I will do our best to make sure the end product is of high quality.

I’ll say this now, this won’t be my last transaltion project, but it sure will be my last ‘double-translation’, so all the following projects will be translated purely from the original script and some double-script translations.

Anyhoo, now that the translation’s done, I am now largely free, so I can return back to what I did before starting this project. The patch release date is still TBA, but it could be done in a few months’ time.

Progress:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 20,3%

QC: 3,1%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Update #22…5 days early

Aah, I’m tired.

It has been three days since the last update, but I’ver already surprassed and perhaps even doubled the amount I translated, thus I’m completely exhausted. I see sex lines where-ever I go and to put it frankly, it’s not fun. Well, at least now I’ll have six whole days to recharge until I finish this.

That’s right, I’m aiming for my translation to be finished next week. I won’t laze around like I usually do, forget about translating for a few days, notice you an upcoming update and then proceed to translate for two days. No, I will finish this next week. And the best part of the whole novel is at hand, so my motivation has reached its maximum potential.

As for other things, the editing got a nice bump but QC is still frozen solid. Nothing can be done about it, sorry about that.

Look forward to the end next week.

Progress:


Translation: 7/8 script files finished, 8th script file 81% completed (~97%)

Editing: 18%

QC: 3,1%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Let’s finish this, next week.

Update #21

Look at that, another update a day earlier. well, I’ll be gone for a few hours when the VNTS is written and as such this update is going live a day earlier… again.

Nothing really that ground-breaking happened this week other than that I really focused on translating this week and as such got a rather solid chunk done. As for editing, there has been some slight progress, but the same can’t be said about the QC. Hurrah for 90% completion.

Other than that, I’ll be gone for almost a week with my family, starting next Monday and I’ll return late Sunday, so there most likely won’t be an update next week, unless I manage to make a mini-update on Sunday or Monday. This of course depends on if I’m fast enough to do such a thing and/or am just lazy or not.

Progress this week:


Translation: 7/8 script files finished, 8th script file 37,7% completed (~90%)

Editing: 9,9%

QC: 3,1%

Proofreading: 0%


 

See ya when we meet again.

Update #20

It feels good to return to a regular schedule and the start of the Summer vacation doesn’t hurt either. And to celebrate that, have an update a day earlier

Now that my break has started, I aim for the translation to be done in a few weeks, hopefully in one or two, if at all possible. It’a been quite a journey, this one and I never believed that I’d most likely will get the TL finished in the so-called ‘deadline’ I ser for myself. No progress on anything else except for translation, but that’s to be expected.

Onto other matters, I redesigned the Worpress site. Tell me what you think about it. I wanted to make this place more stylized and professional-like, so I came to this and made several, maybe ten header images. Hope you guys like the new look.

But without further rambling, here’s the update:


Translation: 7/8 script files finished, 8th script file 16,4% completed (~86%)

Editing: 9,2%

QC: 3,1%

Proofreading: 0%


 

See y’all next week.