New website launched, go check it out

http://euphemictl.vntls.com/

This site won’t get any more updates

Update #31: New QC, New Horizons

Hey, another update.

First up, let’s welcome our new QC, Nanon. He seems to know what he’s doing, so that’s nice. QC should be coming much more swimmingly.

Some nice progress was made this week, both in editing and in QC’ing, and progress overall is speeding up decently, which I’m overjoyed about.

Anyways, that’s all that’s happened this week, so onto progress:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 46,5%

QC: 25,5%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Farewell.

Update #30

Another week, another update.

Just last week we launched the Discord server, and it’s gotten quite a good reception, and I’ve had fun talking with you guys on there. So if you have questions, want to talk with me for some reason, or just pester me about the progress — although there are weekly updates — go on ahead.

To this week’s progress. We got a bit of QC done and a decent chunk of editing done, and I personally am happy with the progress this week. Things are going rather swimmingly, and the pace isn’t slowing down drastically, either.

Progress:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 40%

QC: 22,3%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Until next time!

Update #29: New server, new beginnings

What an eventful week this was.

First up, some progress on both the editing and QC was made. Now, it isn’t the most, but progress is always progress, and I’m happy about it. We’ll try to make some amount of progress every week.

Second up, I had my hands full polishing some things and making our very own Discord server, now open for public. So, if you have some questions, want to chat with the staff, or just bitch me about how much of a fuckboy I am, go on ahead.

Now without further ado, here’s the link to the server.

You can also get the link from the main page, in Recruitment, and in Contact Us.

Progress thus far:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 33,9%

QC: 20,1%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Until next week.

Update #28

Another week, another update.

Nothing much this week, editing had a nice bump of progress is moving along nicely.

Also, one of our two QCs gone MIA came back, so I’ll be updating the staff now. He had some issues with his computer breaking down and thus he went MIA after one or two weeks after starting this project, but I’m glad he’s back.

Progress:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 32%

QC: 18,2%

Proofreading: 0%


 

See you all next week.

Update #27

Quite a sluggish week this was.

Aside from prologue patch 2.0, I nor the whole team didn’t get that much done due to being busy, but nonetheless, getting the updated patch out was a huge accomplishment in and of itself, so I’m not really disappointed.

Got some QC and editing done and that’s about it; we’re still fixing the remaining errors that the kicked editor manages to cause, but it’s more or less done by this point, so no worries.

Progress:


Translation: 100%

Editing: 25,7%

QC: 16%

Proofreading: 0%


 

Mistakes were made and Prologue patch 2.0

Well, as most of you know by now, I completely obliterated all the links concerning BiMan1’s prologue patch. This was because of two reasons:

  1. Because it was terrible in every possible way to put it frankly.
  2. In order to make room for this post.

The prologue patch was bad, really bad. The sentences were akward, spacing was weird, translations at some points didn’t even make sense, etc, etc. That’s why I’ve been fixing the first quarter of the script; retranslating, modifying and editing the script along with perfecting the engine this starting and last week. Doing UTF-8, some hex editing, final image editing and resource editing.

It was quite rough, but I finally got everything according to my wishes, and the price for my naivety has been paid back. Anyways! I present to you my hard work and labor:

Prologue Patch 2.0

Probably another 10~ hours down to drain, but it was worth it. The new and improved prologue patch (or well, partial patch at this point, but whatever)!

Features:

  • Completely polished and finished engine, fully translated by me. Includes all buttons, menus, extras and other minor things.
  • Music track names are translated, although I didn’t intend on ever translating them.
  • Translates the dialogue all the way to the end of the first H-scene.
  • The two internal menus:

Are translated to these:

Things to note:

  • The dialogue text is not in its final version that it will be in the final release, so keep that in mind. The patch, however, shouldn’t have any typos.
  • The amount of text ranslated in this improved patch is quite a bit more, because I wanted something more grand and of course, to make up to you for the travesty that was the original prologue patch.
  • The text after the first H-scene will continue as Japanese, unlike the gibberish it was in the original patch. Sorry about that.
  • All of the previous prologue patch download links are now going to be replaced with this version’s link.

Download Link:

https://mega.nz/#!C8FDiagC!xeW7-MPcjsZWm5ebycEnEXJ66y-Ld7H6ojTa0yYF4b0

Install instructions:

  1. Download the patch from the link above and open the .zip file.
  2. Drag & drop the new .exe into -呪われし伝説の少女-1, and data8.pack into -呪われし伝説の少女-1/GameData.
  3.  Launch the game through the new .exe file and have fun.